The memory of a diving computer cannot unfortunately be reset as this is a circle memory. The diving computer will start automatically overwriting the oldest dives when the memory capacity is exceeded. The maximum depth in the history memory can be zeroed but this can be done only in the Dive Manager software.
How do I reset my Suunto d5?
Performing the factory reset:
- Connect your watch to your computer using the provided USB cable and open SuuntoLink.
- Wait for the watch to be recognized and for the sync to be complete and click the cogwheel (upper right corner) and select Watches.
- Click on Watches and under the watch name, select Reset all settings.
How do I turn off my Suunto Zoop Novo dive computer?
Suunto Zoop Novo display turns off after 30 minutes of inactivity to save battery time. To turn the display back on, press any button.
How do I turn on my Suunto dive computer?
Press the SMART (MODE) button
To activate the dive computer. To change from the Surface Mode to the menu based modes.
How do you reset a Suunto?
How do I restart my Suunto 7 watch?
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power off/Restart screen is visible.
- Tap Restart.
How do you reset a Suunto watch?
To restart your watch, you can press the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power button until Power off/Restart screen is visible.
- Tap Restart.
How do you set up a Zoop Novo?
To get started:
- Wake up the device by keeping any button pressed until the display turns on.
- Keep DOWN pressed to enter General Settings.
- Set time. See Time.
- Set date. See Date.
- Set units. See Units.
- Press MODE to exit settings.
What does no decompression mean?
A “no-decompression”, or “no-stop” dive is a dive that needs no decompression stops during the ascent according to the chosen algorithm or tables, and relies on a controlled ascent rate for the elimination of excess inert gases. In effect, the diver is doing continuous decompression during the ascent.
How long does Suunto Zoop battery last?
|Water resistance||80 m (ISO 6425, EN 13319)|
|Battery life 100 dives/year||1.5 years|
|Battery type||CR 2450|
How do I set the date and time on my Suunto Zoop?
The calendar clock is the default mode of Suunto Zoop Novo .
- While in time mode, keep DOWN pressed.
- Press UP to scroll to Date and press SELECT.
- Set year with DOWN or UP and accept with SELECT.
- Repeat for month and day.
- Press MODE to exit.
Does Suunto Zoop do nitrox?
The Suunto Zoop is a very easy-to-use computer for recreational divers. This computer has four different modes which are air, nitrox, free and gauge. As well as this, its decompression capabilities allow for safer and more enjoyable diving.
How do I change the time on my Suunto dive computer?
Suunto D5 User Guide
Browse to General » Device settings » Time & date. Scroll to Set time or Set date with the upper or lower button. Press the middle button to enter the setting. Adjust the setting with the upper or lower button.
What is the best air integrated dive computer?
7 Best Air Integrated Dive Computers
- SUUNTO Vyper Novo Wrist Computer with USB Cable. Most Resilient. …
- SUUNTO D6I Novo Wrist Computer. …
- SHEARWATER RESEARCH Teric Wrist Dive Computer. …
- SUUNTO D6I Novo Diving Watch with USB. …
- Shearwater Research Perdix AI – w/ Transmitter. …
- SUUNTO Vyper Air Computer with 3D Compass. …
- Atomic Cobalt 2.